Effective date: September 15, 2021
Wendover, a Delaware limited liability company, maintains this Policy to describe the information we may collect from you, or that you may provide to us when you interact with the Site (defined below) or our Services (defined below), how we use and share that information, and your options about our use of that information.
Scope of the Policy
This Policy applies to information collected through our website (www.Wendoverart.com) (the “Site”) and any other products or services that display or link to this Policy (collectively, the “Services”).
This Policy is Part of Our Terms of Service
Updates to this Policy
We review our privacy practices from time to time, which are subject to change. We ask that you periodically review this page to remain familiar with the most current version of our Policy. Information collected after the posted effective date will be treated in accordance with the then most current Policy. When this Policy changes, we will update the “Effective date” at the top of the page.
Information We Collect
In certain areas of the Site and Services, we may ask you to submit information that identifies you as an individual (“personally-identifiable information” or “PII”) to us, and we may invite you to request information from us. In addition to any information that you may voluntarily provide, the Site and Services may automatically collect information about you and your use of the Site or Services.
Information We Automatically Collect
We automatically collect information about your interactions with our Site and Services, including information about the device you use to access the Site or Service.
- collect information about how visitors use the Site and the Services (for example, which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page);
- support the features and functionality of the Site and the Services (for example, to save a visitor the trouble of re-entering information already in our database or to prompt the settings they established on previous visits);
- personalize a visitor’s experience when they use the Site and the Services; and
- improve our marketing efforts, including targeted advertising.
We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. The information we collect using cookies and similar technologies may or may not be directly identifying of you, but we may link it to PII that you provide. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept cookies when you visit our Site or Services, you may be unable to use all of the functionality of the Site or Services if your browser rejects cookies.
Information from Your Computer or Mobile Device. When you access the Site or Services through your computer or mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information from and/or about your device, such as IP address, access dates and times, information about your approximate location (as determined through your IP address), hardware and software information, mobile and computer or hardware device information. This information allows us to understand how you’ve used the Site or Services, and other actions you have taken in connection with your use of the Site and Services. We automatically collect log data when you access and use the Site and Services.
Information You Provide to Us
Account Registration Information. When you register for an account on the Site, you provide us with your basic contact information, including your name, email address, and postal address. We use this information to better understand who you are and what products might be relevant for you, to communicate with you about your account and orders, and to send you messages about the Services.
E-Mail Content and Newsletters. When you register for an account you may choose to subscribe to receive emails about our products and the Services, or you may choose to provide us with PII in an email message to one of the addresses listed on our Site or Services or by submitting your information in a “Contact” section of the Site or Services. We use this information to respond to your message, fulfill your order, or to register you for the Services or provide the products you have purchased, and we may use it to market or promote relevant products to you. If you sign up for an email newsletter, you have the option to unsubscribe at any time. Any information you choose to provide regarding special interests may be used for marketing and promotional purposes. By providing this information, you may receive occasional email messages from Wendover or an affiliated organization.
Payment Information. You may provide payment information, including credit card or financial account information, to pay for products through the Site. This information is used only to fulfill the transactional purpose for which you submit it to us and may be processed by a third-party vendor on our behalf. We use a third-party payment processor to take payment for our Services.
Additional Sources of Information. You may provide additional information to us when you request information about our products or the Services. We may receive this information from you through email, the Site or Services, or over the phone. This information may be combined with other information received through the various channels through which you interact with us.
How We Store Information
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security that is reasonable and appropriate to the risk of the information we hold. We leverage reputable vendors to assist in the provision of our services. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not without risk, and although we implement appropriate and reasonable methods to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee the security of that information. Any transmission of PII through the Site or Services is at your own risk and we are not responsible for circumvention of our security measures.
Third-Party Analytics Tools
Beyond the information you voluntarily provide to us directly, WENDOVER utilizes analytics tools, including third-party technologies such as Google Analytics, to collect information and help us understand how visitors engage with our Site. To learn more about Google Analytics, click here. To learn more about how Google uses data collected through partner sites or applications, click here.
Third-Party Advertising Tools
When you use our Site, third parties may deliver cookies or other tracking technologies, including web beacons or tracking pixels) to your computer or mobile device for the purpose of tracking your online behaviors across nonaffiliated websites, and to deliver targeted advertisements on other nonaffiliated websites. For example, we use the Facebook Pixel to better understand who visits our website and to provide you relevant targeted advertisements on other websites.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to provide you the Services, enhance your experience on our Site and Services, to improve our product offerings and the Services, and for marketing and promotional efforts. For more details about how we use information, please see below.
Use of Information You Provide to Us. Generally, we may use information you provide to us through the Site and Services:
- to provide the information, content, products and Services you request;
- to fulfill your order;
- for security or fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to provide you with a personalized experience when you use our Site;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of our Site or Services;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of this Site;
- to improve our product offerings and Services;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts; and
- for any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy notice, click-through agreement, or other agreement between you and us.
Please see “Your Choices” below for information about the choices you have about the ways we use the information we collect about you.
Use of Aggregated Information. We may use information gathered through the Site and the Services to create a compiled, aggregate view of the Site’s and Service’s audiences and their visitors’ usage patterns. We use aggregated information to improve our content, operate our services, and to better understand our audience as we develop new product offerings and services. We may also share aggregated information—which no longer identifies any individuals—with our third-party service providers as well as with potential advertisers, so they can better understand and/or market to our audience.
Third-Party Data Sharing and Disclosure
Business Negotiations. We may contemplate, for strategic or other reasons, selling, buying, merging, or otherwise reorganizing our businesses. In negotiating with a third party about entering into such an arrangement, we may need to disclose your PII. In such cases, we will take reasonable measures to protect the PII we disclose, for example, by requiring a prospective partner or purchaser to sign a non-disclosure agreement limiting the use and protecting the confidentiality of the information.
Business Transfers. We may transfer the information you submit on or through the Site or Services, including PII, to a partner or buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, transfer of control, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which PII held by Wendover, a subsidiary, or an affiliated company about our Site’s and Service’s users is among the assets transferred.
Vendors. We may from time to time retain third-party vendors to help us manage the Site and Services and allow us to better serve our visitors and customers. These may include third-party vendors we engage to analyze the information we collect for marketing or similar purposes.
We share information with third-party vendors to fulfill your order, including with shipping services providers and payment processors, as required to process your payment and deliver your order.
We may also share information, including PII, to third-party vendors to help us provide the Services. For example, we may use a cloud-service provider to host information we collect or other aspects of our Services. Such vendors have access to PII for a limited purpose and for a limited period of time.
We do not disclosure PII to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Links to Third-Party Websites
In General. We respect your right to make choices about the ways your PII is collected and used. For example, we will include instructions to unsubscribe from communications in each electronic newsletter or promotional email we send you.
Unsubscribe from Newsletters or Promotional Communications. We want to provide you information that is valuable to you. If at any time you wish to be taken off our mailing lists, please follow the unsubscribe instructions included in our communications to you or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at the address listed below. Please provide your full name, postal address and email address so that we can find you on our mailing lists. Once we have the information we need, we will remove you from our mailing lists as you have requested. Please give us a reasonable amount of time to honor your request.
Opt-Out Links. We do not control how third parties use your information, but you can opt out of certain third-party activities at the links below.
Do Not Track Mechanisms. Because of the changing state of technology and indecision within the industry regarding the meaning of Do Not Track signals, we currently do not make any guarantee that we will honor Do Not Track signals.
Our Site and Services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. Children under 18 years old may not use the Site or Services or access their content without the written permission of a parent or guardian. If you believe that a child under the age of 18 has submitted information on or through the Site or Services without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact us as indicated below.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us via email at email@example.com, by phone at 888-743-9232, or at the following address:
Wendover Art Group
6465 126th Ave N
Largo, FL 33773
Note: The following section applies to residents of the European Economic Area only.
For the purposes of this section, PII is equivalent to personal data, as it is defined in the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
Processing in the United States
This Site and the Services are operated by Wendover in the United States and any PII submitted through the Site or Services will result in the collection and processing of such information in the United States. As a result, if you are visiting the Site or Services from the European Economic Area (or any other country other than the United States), your PII will cross an international boundary. The level of protection for your PII in the United States may not be the same as the level of protection in your country.
Lawfulness of Processing
We collect, use, and otherwise process your PII based on the following:
- Based on your consent: In some cases, at the point at which you provide PII, we may ask you for your consent to collect and process your PII. If you choose to provide us with your consent, you may later withdraw your consent (or opt-out) by contacting us as described below. Please note that if you withdraw your consent it will not affect any processing of PII that has already occurred. Where we process your PII based on consent, we may provide more detailed information to you at the time when we obtain your consent.
- Compliance with applicable laws or performance of a contract: In specific circumstances, we may need to process your PII to comply with a relevant law/regulation or to fulfill our obligations under a contract to which you are subject. Where we process your PII to meet our legal obligations, you will likely not be permitted to object to this processing activity, but you will usually have the right to access or review this information unless it would impede our legal obligations. Where we are processing your PII to fulfill our obligations under a contract to which you are a party (e.g., to provide you with our products and services), you might not be able to object to this processing, or if you do choose to opt-out or object to our processing, it may impact our ability to perform a contractual obligation that you are owed.
- Our legitimate interest: We may process your PII based on our legitimate interests in communicating with you and managing our interactions with
you regarding our products and services. In addition to other rights you may have as described below, you have the right to object to such processing
of your PII. You can register your objection by contacting us as described below.
Your Data Protection Rights
We comply with applicable data protection laws and value your right to privacy. In furtherance of our obligations to you that flow from our data collection practices, if you are resident in the European Economic Area you are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your PII. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to
request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your PII, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your PII, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your PII, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Right to submit complaints to Supervisory Authorities – You have the right to lodge a complaint with an applicable data protection authority. If you reside in Europe, you have the right to lodge such a compliant in the European country of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of an alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of your PII infringes applicable EU data protection laws. A list of all European supervisory authorities and their respective contact information is available HERE.
If you make a request, we will respond within one month of receiving your request. If you would like to exercise any of these rights,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-888-743-9232.